Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lovin This Cover

The ladies over at LIT posted the new cover to their anthology that's coming out in November. It's the first of three by Amanda McIntyre, Charlotte Featherstone, and Kristi Astor. The stories are based on various legends and lore of the Celtic year festivals. There are going to be three books in the series. This one being the first one, Winter's Desire. The second one is Beltane Fire and the third is Dark Pleasures. They're in the spice line so that means yummy hawtness.I hope each book carries a similar theme with a woman on the front as this one has. I love the Celtic lore, so this book is going to be much anticipated!

3 comments:

Lea said...

I too love this cover Amy and the premise for the short stories sound wonderful!

Thank you for sharing.

L

Amy C said...

Hi Lea, I love stories that have Celtic lore in them :).

Tracy said...

Nice cover indeed. If only my boobs were that perky! lol