Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blog Award

I normally don't pay these awards forward. Doesn't seem very friendly of me. I'm always honored when I receive one. I feel like I should pay this one forward. Recently a couple blogger friends had such wonderfully touching things to say about my blog and I wanted to let all of you know that in one way or another I love visiting your blogs and also, my blog wouldn't be what it is without you all stopping by.

THANK YOU!

"The Let's be Friends Awards stands for this: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight
as many as you like bloggers."

Anna from Anna's Book Blog
Blanche from There's no Such Thing as too Many Books
Blodeuedd from Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell
Carolyn Jean from The Trillionth Page
Christine from The Happily Ever After
Cecile from All I want and More
Cindy from Cindy Reads Romance
DeSeRt RoSe from Desert Rose BookLouge
Dottie from My Blog 2.0
Erotic Horizon from Erotic Horizon
Fantasy Dreamer from Fantasy Dreamer's Ramblings
Julie from Outlandish Dreaming
Kris from The Reading Spot
KristieJ from Ramblings on Romance
Lea from ClosetWriter
MsMoonlight from Moonlight to Twilight
Nath from Books Books and More Books
Renee from Renee's Book Addiction
Stacy from Stacy's Place On Earth
Tracy from Tracy's Place
VampFanGirl from Lovin Me Some Romance
The Lovely Ladies from Lust in Time

You all are just so wonderful and I love visiting your blogs, even if I don't comment all the time:). Without all of you my blog would be pretty darn boring. Even those of you that don't have blogs but leave comments, thank you also.


16 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Thank you so much Amy :)
I do love visiting your blog too. It's always so fun, and you are always so nice

Lea said...

Oh AmyC:

Thank you! I'm always delighted to see your comments at my blog. What a lovely post and kind words.

This means more to me than you can know. :)

Warmest Regards
L

Julie at Outlandish Dreaming said...

Thanks Amy for this award (hugs) and I appreciate you being my friend! I'm so glad we've gotten to know each other. I love your blog and all the graphics and beautiful book covers you have (even if some aren't my type of genre, I love looking at them!) I too am not a big commenter, but I hope to improve upon that in the future!

My Blog 2.0 (Dottie) said...

Hi Amy!

You stated my feelings exactly. I'm kind of house bound right now, and without this community of bloggers, I think I would seriously be lost.

Thank you for sharing your award, it means so much that you thought of me.

(hugs)

Dottie :)

VampFanGirl said...

Thanks Amy!! (((hugs)))

:) VFG

Cecile said...

Thanks Amy ((((Hugs))))!!!
I love coming to your place to see what is new with you!!! You are a wonderful person to know and I am glad that I have had to opportunity to get to know a little about you.
Thanks!!!

Christine said...

Thank you, Amy!!! :)
*hugs*

Erotic Horizon said...

Thank you so much Amy..

It's always a pleasure visiting and catching up on the latest fantasy book on the shelfs.. Great blog.

Thanks again.

E.H>

Anna said...

Thanks for the award Amy! You know I love your blog. :D ((hugs))

Amy C said...

You are all so very Welcome :).

Alaine - Queen of Happy Endings said...

Hi Amy, just found your blog and I love it. I'm a follower now!

Blanche said...

Hi Amy!

Thank You so much, what a neat award! I adore your blog, you've introduced me to so many new authors and I love stopping by here each day just to say hi and to see what's new!!

Kris said...

Aww thank you very much. i love visiting your blog, it is always a lot of fun and you have great taste in books. :)

Fantasy Dreamer said...

Thank you Amy! Your so kind :) You are one the first to comment on my blog, I still remember how happy it made me. I love visiting your blog, and I'm like you I don't always comment but I do visit.

Cindy W said...

Thanks Amy, I am awful about these too!

Amy C said...

Thanks, Alaine :). It's always nice meeting new people.

Again, you are all so welcome :).