Friday, June 12, 2009

And the winner is...

Blodeuedd!!

Please, come on down and claim your eye-candy package!


Thanks to Random.org
  1. Blodeuedd
  2. Stacy~
  3. elaing8
  4. Bridget Locke
  5. Amy S.
  6. Cecile
  7. Estella
  8. Caffey
  9. Malleycc
  10. Lea
  11. Chris
  12. Randi
  13. Tracy
  14. Jambrea
  15. Leontine
  16. LadyVampire2u
  17. Blnache
  18. Mandi
  19. Judy
  20. Becky
  21. Anna
  22. Mari
  23. Babyblue22
  24. I Heart Book Gossip

Timestamp: 2009-06-12 10:57:42 UTC



9 comments:

Chris said...

Congrats!

Blodeuedd said...

....me?
YAY :D *giggles*
I wonder what the bf will say about my hunky new calendar.

Thank you so much Amy. This was for sure a fun contest, I can't wait to get my hands on those yummy prizes.

Do you still have my address?

Amy C said...

I sure do, Blodeuedd! I'll get it mailed out either today or tomorrow :).

Thanks to everyone for stopping by and leaving a comment!

I have another book to giveaway shortly, and it's signed by the author :D.

My Blog 2.0 (Dottie) said...

Congrats Blodeuedd!

Dottie :)

Leontine said...

Gratz with this hunk-a-liscious prize Blodeuedd!! Enjoy :D

Michelle G said...

Congrats Blodeuedd!!


M

MsMoonlight said...

Congrats Blodeuedd!!!
:o)

Anna said...

Congrats Blodeuedd !! Your having a lucky month. ;)

Estella said...

Wtg, Blodeuedd!