Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Birthday, another Winner, and Books, Oh MY!


Happy, Happy Birthday!!

My baby is really not a baby anymore. He is a decade old today! A Decade! That is just crazy...and he still argues with me to sleep on my floor at night...the joys of having an only child :).

You know what is really sad? I'm not Mommy anymore. Just Mom. But Daddy is still Daddy. Not just Dad :(. I still want to be Mommy, but he isn't hearing any of that! Says it's too babyish!

Happy Birthday, my darling Devin!

A Field Trip!

Tomorrow I have agreed to chaperon a field trip to Old Fort Niagara. Another place that is even closer than Letchworth that we've never been to. The weather man is calling for rain, I sure hope he's wrong. I don't want to spend the day getting wet! It should be interesting and fun :).

Now on to New Release Tuesday!

I have three books coming out today!! Oh and they are ones I have been really looking forward to adding to my shelves!

Lisa Hendrix - Immortal Outlaw
Immortal Brotherhood series Book Two
(I loved the first one!)


Alyssa Day - Atlantis Unleashed


Deidre Knight - Red Kiss
Gods of Midnight Series Book Two


And Lastly, Cindy informed me that she already has The Princess Bride. Since I already have it too, I picked another winner for that and a book!

And the Winner is...

Chris!!



16 comments:

My Blog 2.0 (Dottie) said...

Hi Amy!

Congrats Chris!
They're calling for rain tomorrow here too, we've had so much rain that I hope it doesn't. Have fun on your field trip, it sounds like fun if you can stay dry.

Great new releases! Thanks Amy!

Dottie :)

Cindy W said...

Happy Birthday Devin!!!

Congrats Chris!

Lea said...

Happy Birthday Devin!!! You have a wonderful day.

Congratulations Chris - you enjoy.. :)

Amy: there is a blog award at my spot for you:

http://lea-closetwriter.blogspot.com/2009/06/blog-awards-contests-and-something.html

((hugs))

L

Blodeuedd said...

Congrats to Chris :D

Mmm, yummy releases today it seems

azteclady said...

(((((Amy))))

And congrats to Chris

MsMoonlight said...

Happy Birthday Devin!! Today is my teen daughter's birthday too!
Congrats to Chris. :o)

Lori said...

Happy birthday to your baby! My baby is having a birthday today, too! And unbelievably, even still at 14 and a cool high school jock, he still calls me mommy (bestill my heart)!

Anna said...

Happy Birthday Devin! Hope you guys get some good weather for the field trip tomorrow.

Blanche said...

Happy Happy Birthday Devin!! :)

Congrats Chris!

Amy C said...

Thank you all for the birthday wishes for Devin! I just got home from taking him donuts and juice for his classmates :).

Wow, two of you have kids with birthdays today too! How cool! Lori and MsMoonlight, Happy Birthday to your little darlings also!!

Hey Anna, it isn't supposed to rain now until later in the day tomorrow. My fingers are crossed in hopes that it stays that way!

Chris said...

Thank you!!!

Are you going to read those books, or just admire the covers? ;)

Amy C said...

You're welcome, Chris!

Oh, I'm going to read them! I've been admiring the covers for so long now on the computer, it's nice to finally have them in my hands!!

Cecile said...

Okay, the dang on blog monster ate my post!!!

Here we go again...
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Devin,
Happy Birthday to you!!!!
I hope you enjoyed your weekend your Mom planned for you last weekend and I hope you enjoy your present that she saved for you!!!!

It is amazing how they grow so fast... **sniff sniff** Mine is 15!! YIKES!!!
I hope you are having an amazing day with your son! Did I hear someone say DONUTS!!!! I am coming !!!!

Estella said...

Wtg, Chris!
Have a great day, Devin.

Carolyn Crane (aka Carolyn Jean) said...

Awwwww! Happy birthday to your baby!!!

Eva S said...

Happy Birthday to your baby! And have a great trip today, let's hope the weather man is wrong!
These places sound great, I'll have to Google them....