Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Lilli Feisty - Bound to Please

Bound to Please
Lilli Feisty

April 2009
Visit Lilli's Website Here.
Ruby Scott is a beautiful, quiet event planner who leads an oh-so-respectable life. Yet the things that go on in her secret fantasies are anything but. She has every intention of keeping her hidden desires under wraps-until she meets a gorgeous, hard-muscled man ten years her junior. Mark St. Crow is a gifted, up-and-coming musician who collects erotic art and loves to “play” women as much as his piano. After one night of uninhibited passion, Ruby realizes there’s no turning back. But as she surrenders to her deepest needs and lets Mark control every forbidden thrill, her passion for him builds. Can the wild, intoxicating nights they share lead to a love that will last forever?
Whew, want a bit of Domme/Sub with your reading? This book was damn hot and had one hell of a gut clenching moment at the end. I think I stopped breathing watching the elevator doors close. Ms. Feisty's name fits, this was one feisty book! Definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a hot, very tantalizing read. I loved the hero in this book, bald with black rimmed glasses, a muscular build and a musician in a rock band! DUDE! That's hot!

I read this book the other day and I can't get it out of my head. I was absolutely fascinated with Ruby and mark and the dynamics of their D/s relationship...hmmm, does that say something about myself I'm not aware of. I don't know, but I got so caught up in their lives. There was a realness to this story that I simply loved, even if it is a bit kinky. It's not over the top bondage, and it's really not bondage they are into but more of the domme/submisive roles. I loved that each of them took on their respective roles more as a way of hiding who they truly are, but yet it is who they are...probably didn't make any sense :), but i get it!

This book is one of those that has it all, great dialogue, real characters, believable situations, some really great sex, umm, I mean some really explosive sex, and of course, a happy ending! So if you see this book sitting around at your bookstore, I'd pick it up if I were you.

Bound to Please is definitely bound to please!

Read an Excerpt Here


12 comments:

Mandi said...

I love books that refuse to leave you:) Them hiding themselves from who they truly are but it is who they are makes sense!

Blodeuedd said...

I posted Guernsey to Eva S today :)
Now I just have to write up a review.

Amy C said...

Hi Mandi, I see you have read a few lately that have had that affect!

Blodeuedd! You are so awesome!! Thank you so much for helping me pass it along :).

My Blog 2.0 (Dottie) said...

Hi Amy!

Wow, that really sold the book, what a great review!

Thanks for the recommendation!

Dottie :)

Amy C said...

Hey Dottie! You're welcome and Thanks, it really is a great book!

Blanche said...

Hi Amy!

I have this one in my TBR!!! :) I can't wait to read it!

Amy C said...

Awesome, Blanche! I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it!

Lea said...

Ooooh;

I'm throwing this one in my cart for my next order Amy!

Thank you for the tantilizing review and suggestion.

L

Amy C said...

Oh that's fantastic, Lea! It's a good one!

Kris said...

I loved this book it has gone on my keeper shelf. I reviewed it at Book Binge and was so excited to read it.

Lillian Feisty said...

Wow! I just saw this review through an incoming link on my website. Thank you SO much! I'm so glad you liked this book. :)

ErinRagan said...

I just read this book last week and positively looooved it!!! (I, too, was wondering what it said about me and my secret desires?? ROFLMAO)

Was thrilled to find your review and someone who liked the story as much as I did! :)