Monday, June 1, 2009

Royal's ROMANCE Reading Challenge

Another reading challenge! this one seems easy enough and FUN!

For this challenge you will need to read seven books in six months. To complete the challenge the title or author's name will need to begin with the letters R-O-M-A-N-C-E and must be classified as a romance novel (this includes all romance sub genres including contemporary, historical or paranormal).

Hosted by Royal Reviews!

Click here for more information!

My List

R - Karen Ranney - A Scotsman In Love (finished)

O - Lorie O'Clare - Tall, Dark and Deadly

M - Sarah mcCarty - Sam's Creed

A - Amanda McIntyre - Tortured (finished)

N - Nalini Singh - Branded By Fire

C - Janet Chapman - The Man Must Marry

E - Eve Silver - Seduced By a Stranger


5 comments:

azteclady said...

I had missed this!

I'll have to think about this.

Amy C said...

Yeah, azteclady, I was being sneaky and squeezed this one in without anyone knowing!

It's different and I like that it's ROMANCE!

Eva S said...

This can't be to difficult.... If I can dig through my TBR pile, I don't have to buy new ones?!

azteclady said...

I'm a tad more worried about whether I'm supposed to read them in order...

Amy C said...

Nah, I don't think you would need to read them in order. I hadn't planned on it, especially since some of the books I thought I use arent' released yet!

Eva, I just had a thought, since you don't have a blog, if you wanted to guest post here with your reviews for the challenge, you can! I would love that. But Of course, that's up to you :).