Friday, July 31, 2009

Cover Art - The Master and The Muses!!

The Master and The Muses!
by Amanda McIntyre

Starring the one and only...Thomas Rodin!

I'm not one to go on and on about heroes from books. It's just not who I am. BUT I have had this thing for Thomas Rodin since I read about him and his delectably steamy affair with Cozette in The Diary of Cozette! Maybe it's his unconventional ways? Or the seductive way that he paints? Or maybe its his passion for painting? His charismatic personality? Maybe it's all of those things. But what I do know is that I have been seduced by his charming person! Amanda McIntyre knocked my socks off with that book. I loved Thomas Rodin and was just beyond excited when she announced she was giving him more time between the pages of another book, The Master and The Muses! It's going to be another amazing book! And what a gorgeous cover to go with it!!

You've gotta click on it. The eyes are just amazing up close. So blue and vibrant. That is a piercing blue-eyed stare if I ever saw one!


11 comments:

Katiebabs a.k.a KB said...

Very seductive cover. An actual face is shown and no man titty! Seems the back of a woman's naked back is also becoming a big thing.

Brooke Reviews said...

That's a lovely cover, and he sure is handsome!

Amy C said...

Hahaha! Man titty! You are too funny, Katie!

Hi Brooke,
Handsome indeed!

Mandi said...

Oooh..I likey.

Off to check out Diary of Cozette!

Cecile said...

OH wow Amy!!! I did not realize that he came from The Dairy of Cozette....Now I have that book.... I might just have to toss the book I was planning to start... to read his story. He is ultra hot!! And you are right, those eyes!! OMG!!!!
Spice has some amazing covers!!!

Amy C said...

Hi Mandi! Yes, please do check out Cozette! She's such a wonderful character, and you get a nice dose of Thomas!

Hey Cecile, Thomas may not be the hero from Cozette, but damn if he doesn't have a powerful presence in that book! I hope you do decide to read it, you are going to love it! I love Cozette and her sexual exploration and growth!

Blodeuedd said...

You were right Amy, up close those eyes pierce my soul. What a lovely color!
A great cover always does tempt me

Amy C said...

YES! Blodeuedd! When I first saw the cover, it was large and that was the first thing that caught my eye...Those eyes! That's one of those covers that you look at over and over again on the computer and then when it finally hits the shelves, you walk with a bounce to the register to finally buy it and take it home!! At least for me anyway :D.

Amanda McIntyre said...

I concur, Amy. The eys and his little smirk blew me clean out of the water! Can't you just "feel" the slight roughness of that shadowy beard?

Thrilled that you guys approve of the cover art, thanks Amy for posting this! I like to share the fantasy!

back to finishing a story worthy of such a cover! ;))

Amanda M.

Amy C said...

You're welcome, Amanda! Spice has put out some amazing cover art and this one is top on the list!

Donna (Fantasy Dreamer) said...

I'm a sucker for blue eyes! And he does have some gorgeous blue eyes. Also, like his little smirk, gives off a little "devil may care" attitude.