Stacy over at Stacy's Place on Earth nominated me with the Kreativ Blogger Award! Thank you, Stacy, for thinking of me :). BTW, head over to Stacy's today and enter for a chance to win a copy of Taboo by Jess Michaels!
The Kreativ rules state that:
Once you receive this award you are to list seven of your favorite things and then nominate seven other blogs.
So here are my seven favorite things--
1. Gordon Ramsay - I love that man! His twisted personality in his kitchen is beyond entertaining. His word choices have me laughing so hard sometimes. He's not all stuffy and boring. Oh no, Mr. Ramsay isn't afraid to tell it like it is..."Taste this, it tastes like shit! Get out of my fucking kitchen!" I just love it. He's no holds barred. And that accent! I don't purposely turn the tv on to watch him, my husband does and it's one show I will stop what I'm doing to watch. He did inspire me to cook this fish dinner the other night. And it turned out delicious! My husband loved it! Now when I'm in the kitchen, my new thing to say is, "Piss off!" :P
2.Romance and Fantasy Books! - I know that's a pretty generic answer, considering we all blog because we love books. But it is one of my most favorite things.
3. Going for walks - As soon as the weather turns warm around here, I have to go for walks. Lately it's just been too humid and rainy, and I'm really starting to feel the affects of not being outside for my dose of fresh air and exercise. I usually go with my mom or Devin, but the other day I asked the hubby to go with me down by the canal. He complained that it was too long of a walk (less than a mile, mind you!), but he did get an ice cream reward!
4. Blogging - It's one of my favorite things to do everyday. I love visiting others blogs. Learning about new books, reading that some one else loved a book as much as I did. Anything really; the sharing of books, of life events and happenings, I just love knowing you all share the passion of romance! It's been an experience over the last year discovering so many of you and the interactions we have as readers and the interactions with the authors! A few years ago I would have never thought that this large community of awesome people would consume most of my days! You guys are wonderful and amazing. Thank you!
5. The Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter movies - I've said this before, I have this weird thing that one of those movies must be playing when I go to bed at night. I don't necessarily watch them, but I do look up from time to time while I'm reading. I don't know why the attachment. I've tried different movies, but when I'm done reading and I lay down, within minutes I have to change out the movie and put in a Harry Potter or LOTRs movie.
6. Eating out - I would eat out for nearly every meal if I could. I love that other people cook for me! I guess I don't get a lot of that at home. People doing things for me. So every opportunity I get, I suggest eating out. Any little thing that could use a little celebration, the celebrating is usually a trip to a restaurant :).
7. I can't think of anything else :(. I've been trying and trying. Reading is one of my favorite things, but that's a given! So is buying books...another given! But hey, they are favorites, so that's my final answer!
Now it's my turn to nominate some blogs. Let's see...
Anna @ Anna's Book Blog
Blodeuedd @ Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell
Cecile @ All I Want and More
Christine @ The Happily Ever After...
Donna @ Fantasy Dreamer's Ramblings
Dottie @ My Blog 2.0
Erotic Horizon @ Erotic Horizon
The_Book_Queen @ TBQ's Personal Book Palace