Monday, August 24, 2009

G.A. Aiken winners!

I'm a little behind today. But better late than never! I have the winners from G.A. Aiken's guest post! I'd like to say thank you so much to all of you who stopped by and left a comment or a question for Shelly/GA. It all turned out so nicely.
Thank You!

Now on to the winners. The first one, the winner of What a Dragon Should Know is...

PamK!!

And the winner of Dragon Actually is...

Amanda!!

I've sent an email off to PamK, but if Amanda would please send me an email at himscute@yahoo.com that would be wonderful!

Again thank you all so much for taking the time to stop by :).

Stay tuned, another awesomely talented lady will be stopping by on Thursday. The wonderful Amanda McIntyre. She'll be offering up one person a copy of her newest release, Tortured!


18 comments:

Chris said...

Congrats to the winners!

Anna said...

Congrats to the winners!!

Lea said...

Congrats to the winners!

Thank you Amy. :)

L

Donna (Fantasy Dreamer) said...

Happy reading everyone and congrats!!

Cecile said...

Congrats Ladies!! Happy Reading!! Thanks for the contest Amy!!!

Oh... Amanda is coming here... Yay... I hope I am not to busy at work, lol!!!
I hope you had a great weekend and a wonderful Monday!!!

Tracy said...

Congrats to the winners! You'll love the GA Aiken Books!

Michelle G said...

Congrats winners and Happy Reading. :)

M

Cybercliper said...

Congrats winners...and I do so love that little kittie picture - makes me laugh every time :-)

azteclady said...

Congratulations, PamK and Amanda! *applause*

And thank you for hosting the giveaway, Amy!

Pamk said...

This made my day. thanks you very much and congrats to the other winner.

Blodeuedd said...

Congrats winners :)

Amanda said...

Oh yeay!! You just made my morning!! Thank you Amy and G.A. Aiken!

Congrats to PamK too!

Eva S said...

Congrats to the winners!!

Patricia said...

Wow! Congrats to the winners! Thanks again Amy for the interview and the contest.

Patricia

AnimeJune said...

Yay winners!

Just to let you know, I nominated you for The Lemonade Award in blogging:
The Lemonade Award is a feel good award which shows great attitude or gratitude.

Here are the rules:

* Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post.
* Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
* Link your nominees within your post.
* Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

Congratulations winners!!

You have a beautiful blog here: both verbally and visually. I am singing your praises, stop by and have a look-see
http://sweetvernalzephyr.blogspot.com/2009/08/my-first-award.html

Danni said...

Congratz to the winners. I have an award for you at my blog :)
http://romanticharbor.blogspot.com/

Amy C said...

WOW! Thank you for the blog awards! I take a bit of an absence and I come back to such friendliness :). Thank you!