Friday, August 21, 2009

The Great Western Drive...and a Contest for a Cowboy Book!

Kristie J from Ramblings on Romance, Wendy The Super Librarian , and Sybil from The Good The Bad And The Unread have this cowboy drive going on to promote western romances. I don't read cowboy romances. I suppose I've read a few, but I really don't give them cowboys much thought.

When I first saw this, I wondered how in the world do I participate in this drive to promote Western romances. And then this morning I stopped by my friend, Vivian's blog, and the light came on!

Vivian has a cowboy romance coming out, Rocky Mountain Heat, on August 31st! And she is having a contest that started today and runs until the 30th! So what better time to pimp out her Cowboy romance, than during cowboy week at Kristie's, Wendy's and Sybil's!

Vivian Arend
Liquid Silver Books

August 31, 2009


Blake Coleman is old enough to know that acting on impulse causes nothing but a heap of trouble. But when trouble’s a blonde wearing a cowboy hat with slim legs that go on forever, what’s a man to do? Wanting the sweet girl next door is just wrong. Hell, he was the one that taught her to ride a horse and now all he can think about is riding her. The responsible thing to do is keep his hands off.

Jaxi has other plans for his hands, and his heart. She may have considered Blake a big brother once but that was a long time ago. She’s all grown up now and ready to convince him that she’s just what he’s been waiting for.

Add the complication of two sexy younger brothers who have suddenly noticed Jaxi and things heat up fast. Blake’s gonna have to decide if a little trouble is worth fighting for.



9 comments:

Kristie (J) said...

Amy: Hugs Hugs, Kisses, Kisses for mentioning The Great Western Drive. All 3 of us are so excited and having such a great time with it.
Be sure to drop by tomorrow 'cause there will be prizes at Ramblings - and you already are in the qualifying stages *being mysterious*

Book Chick City said...

I have an award for you HERE!

Jam said...

lol...looking at this made me remember that Calder Range series I used to read. Those books were the best cowboy books I've ever read until now.

Wendy said...

Love that cover! Off to go check out the contest and thanks for the pimpage!

Viv Arend said...

Amy, that is too funny!

I guess great minds think alike- it's time for a good cowboy story. :)

And some nice cowboys, but we won't talk about them, will we?

:)

Donna (Fantasy Dreamer) said...

Even though these aren't my kinda reads (I have to have some fantasy/scifi/vamps/demons/etc.) I do like looking at the covers. *wiggles brows*

Linda Ellen said...

Thanks for the heads up!

By the way, I have an award for you. =)

http://bambireads.blogspot.com/2009/08/zombie-chicken-award.html

Amy C said...

Hugs to you Kristie! I couldn't help but try to find someway to help you spread the word! Hmm, I wonder what today will bring at your place?? :D

Thank you so much, Book Chic! I love it!

Hi, Jam :)

You're welcome, Wendy! I'm looking forward to reading Vivian's cowboys!

Hey Vivian, Yes, perfect timing, I'd say!

I hear ya, Donna. But I don't mind a little contemporary sometimes.

Thank you, Linda Ellen!!

Blogger said...

Sprinter - ChokeLine (170BPM)