Friday, September 4, 2009

Judith James Winners!

Happy Friday to you all. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. This one marks the final days of summer vacation for my son! It's the countdown to back to school now.

And now on to the winners from the Judith James guest post.

And the winners are...

booklover0226!
and
kalynnick!


Congratulations to both of you!

I'll send you both emails shortly.
I want to thank you all so very much for stopping by and sharing your thoughts on her wonderful and interesting post. Funny how things just happen sometimes like with the whiskey and the Spey River and the Speyside Distillery for Judith. It's all very neat how it all came together for her.
And a really big thank you to you, Judith, for stopping by my blog as part of your book tour!

-----------------------------

On a side note, I'd also like to thank all of you for your kind and generous words the other day. It amazes me how many people I have met over this year, how many lives have touched me and I them. You all are so very dear to me. You guys are the best!

Hugs to all of you!


11 comments:

Lea said...

Congratulations winners!!

Have a good year at school Devin!

((((Amy)))))


Chat soon,
L

My Blog 2.0 (Dottie) said...

Congrats ladies!

((((big hugs Amy, hoping for success in all you endeavors))))

Dottie :)

Cecile said...

Congrats Ladies!!! Happy Reading!

(((hugs to you Amy... and know that you are loved))
Have a great weekend!!!!

booklover0226 said...

Thanks to all. I look forward in reading it.

Have a great and save weekend!

Blodeuedd said...

Congrats :D

Have a great time not blogging Amy. We'll miss you

Elizabeth Jules Mason (AKA "MsMoonlight") said...

Congrats to all the winners!!


Amy...I hope to see you around often. ((((Amy)))

:o)

MsM

Patti said...

Congratulations winners and Good Luck Amy.

Mary G said...

Congrats winners. Enjoy your long weekend Amy. Talk to you soon.

azteclady said...

Big congrats to booklover and kalynnick!






I don't want you to "go", Amy, though I do understand you gotta do what is best for YOU. Come visit now and again, please.

(((Amy)))

Christine said...

Congrats to the winners!

Amy, enjoy the last weekend of the summer! I hope you having something fun going on to end the summer on a good note.

I also hope Devin's first day of school goes well next Tuesday. I'm sort of looking forward to having some routine back in the days... but I'm not looking forward to the "craziness" that comes along with getting up and ready for school, the homework, activities, driving them back and forth all over the place, etc.! Ack! lol

I love summer. :)

Tracy said...

Congrats to the winners!