Thursday, September 10, 2009

Just a quick note...


If you have a few moments to spare, I have a guest post over at Amanda McIntyre's place. She has a fun new segment on Thursdays. Rather than talk about writing, she has reserved the day for friends to stop by, have a cuppa coffee, and share a little about themselves or what's going on with them. Today I happened to be talking about Back To School and what this time of year signifies for me. So if you'd like to stop over and take a peek, well, that would be just wonderful!

It is a beautiful Thursday here. I hope it is just as beautiful where you are!


9 comments:

My Blog 2.0 (Dottie) said...

Hi Amy!

I'll be stopping by sweetie!!

Dottie :)

Cecile said...

Hey Amy!!! You know that I will be going over there!!!
I hope all is well my friend!
Love ya!
Cecile

Blodeuedd said...

Hi Amy :D
I stopped by. I hope all is well with the family.

Blanche said...

Hi Amy!!

Hope you are doing well......I'll stop by to say hi in a bit!! :)

Anna said...

I just stopped by their. Great post!

Erotic Horizon said...

Good to hear your voice - going over now..

E.H>

Donna [Fantasy Dreamer's Ramblings] said...

I went by! Glad to see your post today!!

Mary G said...

Hey Girl
Miss you.

Lea said...

Hi Amy!!

So great to see your note!! I'm heading over there right now. :)

Sorry I missed this yesterday.. Work sucks me into a spiral sometimes.

WONDERFUL to see your note!!

L