Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lusting For Covers


Lusting for Covers
is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows
bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.
Meme hosted by the lovely Book Queen over at The Book Queen's Palace! Head on over and check it out!

This weeks Lusting For Covers is Janet Chapman's Tempt me If You Can. Umm, I'm thinking he's doing a darn fine job tempting me :)! And I love the way the sunset appears.

This is book two in Janet's Sinclair Brothers series. I simply love her books. She writes those wonderful feel good kinds, that just mesh with me. I've yet to read one I did not love, and there are only two of her's I still don't have! I ask myself how that is even possible. Tempt Me If You Can releases on February 2nd! You know, I'm trying not to buy books, but some I just can't pass up on!

HE'LL PLAY BY HER RULES UNTIL SHE FALLS FOR HIM...
HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER.

When an anonymous letter stuns shipping magnate and confirmed bachelor Ben Sinclair with the news that he has a teenage son, he's determined to make good on the past. But Emma Sands doesn't trust him. The beautiful, fiery blonde has raised her nephew in the peaceful woods of Maine since he was five, and just because fifteen-year-old Michael is the spitting image of his tall, handsome father doesn't give Ben the right to march in and change their lives forever. Or so she thinks, until his return mysteriously unearths a dangerous small-town secret. With Michael's help, Ben will do whatever it takes to prove to fiercely independent Emma that he can be the fearless protector she never knew she wanted...and the passionate lover she always thought she could resist.


12 comments:

inthehammockblog said...

Great cover! I'll have to check out the others in this meme :)

Christine said...

Is this a contemporary romance series?

Lea said...

Ooooh, excellent choice Amy!

Definitely lustworthy!!;)

((hugs))

L

Amy C said...

Hi inthehammock,
It is a fun meme! Inspired by all the beautiful covers we all so love to showcase!

Amy C said...

Hi Christine,
Yes this is Contemporary. But I don't care! Becasue it's Janet Chapman, and whether she's writing about her time traveling magical Highlanders or these Sinclare brothers, I just have to read her. They are quick and easy, lighthearted, and I'm pretty sure that you would like her too.

Amy C said...

Hey Lea! I am in total agreement.

Nothing much sexier than a bare chested man in low hangin jeans!

Hugs to you!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

OMG sweetie, thank you for the shout out!

I've put your name into the hat for the free book giving-away!

Love your blog!
Hugs
Hawk

Amy C said...

You're welcome, Hawk! And thank you!

I think Zippy is enjoying himself over here!

The_Book_Queen said...

Amy,

Ooh, saw this one a few weeks ago and instantly put it on my lust list-- I mean, wish list! :D

Besides the fact that I usually enjoy Chapman's work, the cover is just down right sexy! And yes, like you, I find that he's doing a good job tempting me! :D

Thanks for participating this week!
Enjoy,
TBQ

Sassy Brit said...

Oh yes, he can definitely try and tempt me - somehow I don't think he'll have to "try" too hard :)

Ab fab cover! Good choice.

Amy C said...

Hey TBQ,
I'm really looking forward to this one. I loved the first one. Did you read it? I love all her books :D. They're just comforting to me.

Hi Sassy Brit,
Yeah, he doens't have to 'try' to hard to tempt. Just posing there like that is temptation enough!

vvb32 reads said...

i've seen her books around but never tried one. this one looks like a good one to start with.
btw: you've just been awarded
http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2010/02/most-amazing-follower-award.html