Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Life According To The Books I Read In 2009!


I saw this little meme over at Christine's and thought it would be fun to do. I think everyone should try it. It will make you laugh as you read through your book titles, fitting them to each question. I know I laughed! Give it a try, just for fun or to post on your blog. I'd love to read more lists :D.

Directions: Using only titles of books you have read this year (2009), complete the prompts below. Try not to repeat a book title.

Describe yourself -
The Mane Event by Shelley Laurenston

How do you feel -
Bound to Please by Lillie Feisty

Describe where you currently live -
Not in Kansas by R.G. Alexander

If you could go anywhere, where would you go -
One Night in Bangkok by Rhian Cahill

Your favorite form of transportation -
Dragonbound by Jade Lee

Your best friend is -
No Greater Pleasure by Megan Hart

You and your friends are -
Sold to a Laird by Karen Ranney

What's the weather like?
Cursed by Jamie Leigh Hansen

Favorite time of day -
Nauti Nights by Lora Leigh

What is life to you?
Tangled Webs by Anne Bishop

Your fear -
Unfinished Dreams by Pamela Johnson

What is the best advice you have to give?
The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker by Leanna Renee Hieber

Thought for the day -
Finders Keepers by Linnea Sinclair

How I would like to die -
Under the Highlander's Spell by Donna Fletcher

My souls present condition -
Tortured by Amanda McIntyre


Thank you, Christine, for posting this meme!


14 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

haha very nice :) I did one earlier this fall but really should now again when I have read more books..hm

Amy C said...

Hi Blodeuedd,
I must have missed your post :(. But you said early fall and I wasn't around all too much about that time. I hope you do do it again, I'd love to read it :).

Dana said...

Amy this is great! You can take a look at mine here:

http://readingamidstthechaos.blogspot.com/2010/01/by-book.html

though I feel like some of your titles filled the blanks better! Either way this was a fun activity for a Saturday afternoon! Thanks!

Kris said...

That is cool and looks like a lot of fun :) Love your answers.

Christine said...

Sweet!!! I'm so glad you did this meme. It was fun to do and I must say, it's even more fun to read other people's answers. Your answers are awesome... and so many are perfect fits!!!

Donna [F.D. Ramblings] said...

Enjoy this! Your book reads made for fun answers. Thanks for sharing.

Happy 2010!

Lea said...

This is such a great Meme Amy, and I love your answers. Very cute.. lol

You have a "Tortured" soul?? Oh no..

"Nauti Nights" is your favorite time of day? (sometimes mine too. lol

((hugs))
Lea

The_Book_Queen said...

Great meme-- I may do it, if I have time tomorrow. :D

I laughed at this one:
"How I would like to die -
Under the Highlander's Spell by Donna Fletcher"

Hey, if the Highlander in question is sexy, as he should be, then I think this is a good way to die! :D

Enjoy!
TBQ

Leontine said...

I'm really challenged by this meme, I haven't got a clue whether I can pull such a thing off :) Your souls doesn't seem to be in a good place Amy, do you want it to be TOUCHED BY LOVE (from Tracy Garrett) Have a wonderful sunday...

ErotRomReader (Janna) said...

This is a fun meme and I really liked your answers. I'm not sure if I could do it, it's not that easy at all...
Happy Sunday :)

Erotic Horizon said...

Everytime I see this Meme - I get a kick out of the answers...

I love your answer for your favourite time of the day and the condition of your soul...

That is so you....

Thanks for the chuckles...

E.H>

Amy C said...

Hi Dana,
thanks for playing too! It was fun and your answers were really great :D.

Hi Kris!
Thanks! I got a kick out of doing it. Laughed a few times at some of my options to pick from.

Christine!
I'm so glad you posted this meme :). I had fun! And love reading others responses too.

Hi Donna,
You're welcome :D, and happy 2010 to you!

Hi Lea,
Oh yes, I love those "Nauti Nights"! And the first one, describe yourself...according to my husband, I am "The Mane Event"! :P

Amy C said...

Hi Book Queen,
I hope you have time to do this one! It's a lot of fun.

Wouldn't that be a great way to die?? According to my books, those Highlanders are all sexy ;).

Hey Leontine,
Ha! I think my soul could use some "Touched by Love"! I hope you do give this one a try. And happy Sunday to you :).

Hey Janna,
It might be easier than you think...:) I printed up my list of books and read through them for each prompt until I found the one that sounded the best.
Happy Sunday :)

Hey E.H.,
The Nauti Nights is one that made me laugh! You should try it! You have certainly read a lot of books. Lots to choose from for you :).

Tracy said...

This is great - fun idea. :)