Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday - The Darkly Luminous Fight For Persephone Parker


THE DARKLY LUMINOUS FIGHT FOR PERSEPHONE PARKER
Book Two in the Strangely Beautiful Series
Length: Novel (340 pages)
Publication Date: 4/27/10
Leisure Books / Dorchester Publishing
Price: $6.99

PRE-ORDER FROM AMAZON.

With radiant, snow white skin and hair, Percy Parker was a beacon for Fate. True love had found her, in the tempestuous form of Professor Alexi Rychman. But her mythic destiny was not complete. Accompanying the ghosts with which she alone could converse, new and terrifying omens loomed. A war was coming, a desperate ploy of a spectral host. Victorian London would be overrun. Yet, Percy kept faith. Within the mighty bastion of Athens Academy, alongside The Guard whose magic shielded mortals from the agents of the Underworld, she counted herself among friends. Wreathed in hallowed fire, they would stand together, no matter what dreams or nightmares—may come.

Excerpts

www.LeannaReneeHieber.com

I am eager to read this book. I love the first book, The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker. Very vivid with amazing characters and beautiful prose! If you haven't read it, I urge you to look into it! You can read my review
here.

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine.


8 comments:

inthehammockblog said...

I definitely want to read this one too! Great pick!

Blodeuedd said...

...yup I will wish for book 1 for my bday :D

Leontine said...

I have, really hate the length of this title so I'm shortening it; Strangely Beautiful, on the shelves and i've heard very good things about it. Of course #2 is on the TBB list too LOL

Renee said...

I have the audio of The Strangely Beautiful Tale ready to go for my next audio book. Glad to hear you enjoyed it so much! :-)

Blodeuedd said...

Forgot to say that I got your pen frienders letter today :=D

Amy C said...

That's wonderful, Blodeuedd! I hope it's not as boring as my child says it is! LOL And I hope you get book one for your birthday!

Hi inthehammock,
I loved the first one. After I finished I figured it would be another character for book two, but Leanna said Percy and Alexi were starring in this one too, and I thought that was fantastic. I really loved reading about both of them. So to get more...:)

Ha! Leontine!
It is a mouthful, but I think it's catchy. You will love it!

Hi Renee,
Oh, on audio? I bet it would be a really nice one to listen to!

Ladybug said...

I have the first book on my wishlist =)

Donna [F.D. Ramblings] said...

This is on my wish list too. Can't wait to catch up with Percy and the Guard crew. :)