Friday, January 8, 2010

Winner of New Blood by Gail Dayton

Happy Friday! I am finally getting around to announcing the winner of my extra copy of New Blood!

I want to thank all of you for your interest in this series. I think it's a fabulous couple of books to spend a bit of time in getting lost amongst all the richness of this magic filled world.

And without further ado, the winner is...
Tetewa!

Send me an email to himscute@yahoo.com with your mailing info, and I'll get the book out to you soon!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


9 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Congrats!

azteclady said...

*applause*

Congratulations, Tetewa!



thank you, Amy!

Cecile said...

I sooo miss that little cat!!! He is so you Amy!
Congrats to Tetewa! Happy Reading honey!
Hope you have a great weekend Amys!! Hope all is going well with you and your family!

Lea said...

Congratulations Tetewa You enjoy!!

Your blog is looking beautiful Amy!!

((hugs))
L

Stacy Stew said...

Congrats. This book sounds good....Stacy

tetewa said...

Can't wait for this one, thanks for the congrats everybody!

JennJ said...

Congrats! Enjoy the book! :)

Amy C said...

Yes, Cecile, I had to go back to another post to get that kitty picture. I thought, I couldn't post the winner without the congrats pussy cat!

Thank you, Lea! I'm very happy with it. It feels like me, you know.

Thanks for the comments! I sure hope you do like the book, tetewa. It fast became a favorite series for me.

Amanda said...

Congrats to you! Hope you enjoy!