Thursday, August 19, 2010

Everytime I Post Now...

This song pops in my head!



Now I just gotta get back in the saddle of reading! LOL
I am almost finished with the book I started at the beginning of the month. Uh, yeah, that was 19 days ago! :D And it is such a great book! Book 4 in the Crosspointe Chronicles by Diana P. Francis. It's a series I look forward to reading. Fantastic writing, great characters, and an engaging plot! And there is even some romance :). I really love these books. And great covers too.

Later today is Devin's Open House at the Middle School! I've never been there, so this ought to be exciting for both of us.

Happy Thursday :)


6 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

I have book 1, I hope I'll start it someday ;)

Amy C said...

You have The Cipher? I hope you like it when you get a chance to read it! I really like the world she has created in this series. Lots of magick :).

Dottie (Tink's Place) said...

Hi Amy!

I believe I have book 1 too, if I could find a few more hours everyday, I could read all those books threatened to take over the house. It looks and sounds excellent!

My hubs and I had the 'book' talk agian, and he lost, again. LOL

Dottie :)

Amy C said...

Hey Dottie,

You have The Cipher also? Wonderful!

I don't think I've ever had the 'book' talk with my hubs. I guess he knows he'll just lose also :).

Christine said...

It certainly looks like you've got the blogging groove back! I selfishly say keep it up for my own enjoyment reading your posts, but I think you like it, too! :)

Glad you're enjoying your book! :)
...even if it is taking a long time to finish! LOL. That's ok... I do that sometimes too.

xo

Amy C said...

hey Christine,

I have definitely been feeling much more myself lately, which has allowed me to enjoy blogging again. For awhile there I didn't think it was going to happen.

Yes, I do like it too :) and am so glad for your enjoyment of my blog and me, and your friendship :).

*Hugs*