Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge #2

It's Monday again and time for another installment of Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge. This weeks prompt me and Dottie decided on one that Dottie sent me. Neither of us has ever done a flash using an anime picture prompt before, so we thought it would be interesting. Not to mention, he's half naked, and his pants appear to be undone :).

The rules again...Monday's we post a picture prompt. If you feel inclined to write a story inspired by the prompt, post it to your blog on Friday, then post a link to me and Dottie in a comment so others out there can enjoy your creativity! Max word count is 350...however, there is no penalty for going over or under :). And as Dottie says...

On your mark...Get set...Create!

Happy Writing!


6 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

It is gonna be a naughty week

Amy C said...

We all love a little naughty, yes? :D

ErotRomReader (Janna) said...

This sounds fun! I wish I could write like you, but sadly that's not one of my talents. :)
I look forward to the naughty contributions of this week!

Amy C said...

Hi Janna,

I think you should give it a try. If you're not comfortable posting, that's okay, but you might be surprised what you come up with :).

ErotRomReader (Janna) said...

Who knows... I might... the pic is certainly inspiring enough ;)

Dottie (Tink's Place) said...

Hi Amy!

I think this pic is going to generate some great flash fiction, lol, don't you? I keep wondering... is it frustration, amazement, elation, or holy cow, what did I just do or almost do????

Janna, you can do anything your heart desires, write anything and don't worry about the writing, as you do more and become more comfortable, the words start to flow, I know... and it's all fun good anyway. And like Amy said, if you don't feel comfortable posting, that's fine, but you'll be amazed by what you can do.

((hugs))

Dottie :)