Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge #4 (Happy Labor Day)

Is it Monday again already? That's what the calendar says, so it must be. And that means it's time for another installment of Monday Morning Flash Fiction. Dottie picked out this lovely picture...A dragon with a castle in the background! I can't wait to see what stories this one inspires.

The Rules...Monday's we post a picture prompt. If you feel inclined to write a story inspired by the prompt, post it to your blog on Friday, then post a link to me and Dottie in a comment so others out there can enjoy your creativity! Max word count is 350...however, there is no penalty for going over or under :).

Happy Writing!


5 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Love the pic, but I fear I will go dark again ;)

Amy C said...

Yeah, this one would be kinda hard not to go dark. I think I'll have to find a pic for next week that would hopefully be impossible to go dark...*wink*!

Michelle Greathouse said...

Hmmm...

:)

M

Dottie (Tink's Place) said...

Hi Amy!

Do I hear a gauntlet being thrown down? A challenge perhaps? LOL

I do love this week's prompt and if nothing else, these prompts make us write something creative at least once per week. Getting my fingers ready for November, when I'll have to write everyday if I'm going to make 50k for NaNoWriMo, LOL!

B - I freaking love the dark!! Write dark, so much fun!

Michelle - all we get is a hmmmmm....? LOL I can see the wheels turning.

Lea said...

Michelle sounds very pensive there... lol

Love the picture Amy and it so matches the theme of your blog. I see an angsty dragon shifter in the making?

I'll look forward to reading your FF stories. ;)

Hey B: Dark and angsty? - uber cool... ;)

I hope your back is better Amy!