Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge #5

Happy Monday! I can't believe it's already time for Challenge #5. Seems like these weeks have been flying by, which is a good thing being in school now. I don't want the weeks to feel as if they are dragging by.

So, the other day when I went scavenging for a picture for this week's challenge, I came across this one down there! I immediately thought of Dottie, Blodeuedd, and Michelle. I thought, ohhh, what a great picture for their dark stories they like to write! I think this one is definitely going to challenge me :). So much for light and airy, eh?

I was also thinking that perhaps, Blodeudd and Michelle, you guys might want to submit a picture for a future challenge! If you do, let me or Dottie know. I'm sure I can speak for both me and Dottie in saying that we would love that :D.

Take a look at that picture. Looks a bit violent and dark :). I wonder what stories this one will invoke!


The Rules...Monday's we post a picture prompt. If you feel inclined to write a story inspired by the prompt, post it to your blog on Friday, then post a link to me and Dottie in a comment so others out there can enjoy your creativity! Max word count is 350...however, there is no penalty for going over or under :).

Happy Writing!



4 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Oh my, I can feel darkness creeping up, this one will be fun :)

Dottie (Tink's Place) said...

Hi Amy!

What a great picture prompt! I can't wait to see what everyone posts. B's right, this IS going to be fun!

Thanks for picking such a cool pic!

((hugs))

Dottie :)

MsM (Elizabeth Jules Mason) said...

Hi ladies. This is an interesting picture, he looks dead, shes got a bloody scar and it looks like she's wearing or has feathers!
I'll turn this one around in my head for a while, not sure if I will have time to come up with something or not, but I'll see what I can do.

:o)

MsM

Amy C said...

That is so wonderful, MsM, that you might join in and give it a try! If it doesn't work out for you this week, maybe next week :D