Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge #6

Happy Monday Morning :)

It's time for another Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge!
This week's photo is brought to you by the wonderful and lovely, Blodeuedd! She's always displayed these magnificent pre-Raphaelite art pictures on her blog, so it's no surprise that that is a picture she chose! I'm excited to try this one. We haven't done anything historical yet, so it'll be interesting to see what we all come up with...and of course, to see who will go light or dark with this one!

The Rules...Monday's we post a picture prompt. If you feel inclined to write a story inspired by the prompt, post it to your blog on Friday, then post a link to me and Dottie in a comment so others out there can enjoy your creativity! Max word count is 350...however, there is no penalty for going over or under :).

Hope to see you on Friday!

Happy Writing!


4 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Yay my pretty picture :D
I do think I will go fantasy..and dark, lol.

I hope you all get inspired

Amy C said...

Fantasy and dark? I wouldn't expect anything less from you, my dear!

I hadn't even thought about going in the fantasy direction...I was only thinking of soemthing light and romantic :D!

Dottie (Tink's Place) said...

Hi Amy!

I'm thinking some dark and fantastical as well, lol, but I don't believe anyone will believe it until they see it with their own eye, lmao!!!

I could see light and romantic, but who am I kidding, I'm urban fantasy all the way baby!! Now, just how in the hell am I going to work THAT into this flipping flash?!??!

The wheels, they are a turning...

((hugs))

Dottie :)

Amy C said...

Yeah, Dottie, I'll have to see it to believe it! I just cannot imagine you writing anything dark :P

I see sweetly romantic all the way! We'll see if it turns out that way :)

Keep them wheels turning, I'm right behind you...

Hugs!