Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge #7

Wow! Time for Challenge #7! These weeks seem to be flying by. I've been busy with school and work and home life, so these challenges have been a nice break from all that :).

This weeks picture prompt is brought to you by another wonderful blogger and fantastic flash fiction writer...Michelle! She steered me to a photo album she has on her facebook page and there were some fabulous pictures in there, it was hard to decide on just one, but this is the one that won for the first of others that would be fun to work with!

What do you think? I sense some Vampire tales for some Friday reading :).

The Rules...Monday's we post a picture prompt. If you feel inclined to write a story inspired by the prompt, post it to your blog on Friday, then post a link to me and Dottie in a comment so others out there can enjoy your creativity! Max word count is 350...however, there is no penalty for going over or under :).

Happy Writing!



4 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

My fingers are itching to start :)

Amy C said...

Good morning, B!

Awesome! Looking forward to getting 'flashed' (<--Dottie cracks me up!) on Friday!

Dottie (Tink's Place) said...

Hi Amy!

I'm expecting to see vampires blossoming here come Friday morning missy!!

LOL!!

((hugs))

Dottie :)

Lea said...

Love the picture Amy and Michelle. Yep I definitely see some essence of Underworld there. ;)

I hope all is well with you and that school is going well.