I hope you all have a wonderful and spooky Halloween!
Not sure if I'm gonna make it trick-or-treating with Devin this year. It's been so cold and windy, and I have a hard time controlling the shivers in weather like this :(. Makes it no fun for me.
I'll share pictures of Devin later this evening of his terrifically scary make-upped face! He's experimented a few times. He loves giving himself these disgusting gashes and burns on himself!! It's great :).
And also, thank you all so much for the wonderful Birthday comments over on Facebook yesterday!
10 Things That Sound Dirty On Halloween, But Aren't...
1. So...What'd you get in the sack?
2. Once you get under the sheet, start moaning and groaning!!!
3. Just hop on that broomstick and ride it!
4. Those small suckers are gone in a few licks!
5. I got the best piece from that house.
6. Quit screwing around on the porch!!!
7. Stick your hand in and guess what you're feeling....
8. It was so filled and heavy, I had to use TWO hands!!
9. They'll suck you dry if they get their teeth in you.
10. I bobbed and bobbed, but couldn't get my mouth around it!