Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge #8

Good Monday morning to you! Aren't Monday's supposed to be the least looked forward to day of the week? Well, not for me, because it means another Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge!!

Put on your thinking cap, sit down with your favorite drink and let this fabulous photo take you to another world! I think this is a great picture supplied by Blodeuedd. A lot of things going on. Hmm, I'm not seeing any 'light' in this one! What do you think?

The Rules...Monday's we post a picture prompt. If you feel inclined to write a story inspired by the prompt, post it to your blog on Friday, then post a link to me and Dottie in a comment so others out there can enjoy your creativity! Max word count is 350...however, there is no penalty for going over or under :).

Happy Writing!


3 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Hihi, I have no idea at all what to write, a challenge will do me good :)

Oooo dystopian!

Anonymous said...

I can see light!
The rays coming down through the clouds. This is a good photo.

Tea Essbee

Dottie (Tink's Place) said...

Hi Amy!

Checking in, hope you've had time to give this one a try, if not, there's always next week. Real life can be so intrusive!

Dottie :)