Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge #9


I know...It's Tuesday. I'm kinda late posting the Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge. Dottie picked an excellent picture prompt this week. Already got my creative juices flowing and I have something already put together. It's a little moody, but still has light in the darkness. Perhaps it reflects my mood. I don't mean to be morose, but sometimes it happens. I think this picture has a lot to tell. What direction will it take you in?

See you on Friday!



3 comments:

Dottie (Tink's Place) said...

Hi Amy!

I do love this imagine, I'm trying figure out what the heck's going on with the woman in white!

Glad you already have your entry ready. Me, I'll probably be procrastinating until the very last minute as usual, lol! So much to think about with this one!

((hugs))

Dottie :)

Christine said...

Omgosh I just LOVE this image and can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

Anonymous said...

mmm, I'm getting ideas from Greek Mythology. Maybe Persephone and three muses...It IS Fall after all. Time to see Persephone off to the underworld.

Great image!

Tea