Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I can't believe it's already Thanksgiving! Soon it'll be Christmas and then a whole new year. It amazes me how fast time goes by as you get older.

My reading has been pretty sparse, but I did manage to read the final Tairen Soul book! I have to wonder though why it was marketed as romance rather than fantasy. I loved it, reading as Ellysetta grows from meek and timid into a powerful, strong woman. A fine conclusion to a beautiful series! Well worth the wait.

This past Saturday, we saw the new Harry Potter movie! I'm going to be so sad when there is no more to look forward to. Over a decade of my life has been spent anticipating the next book, or the next movie. How sad it's going to be for all of us Harry Potter fans come July when it wraps up and there is nothing left to look forward to. But it certainly has been one fabulous journey!

This semester is nearly over. Registration for next semester is the 29th, and I've decided to take 18 credit hours! That's four more than this one. I think I can do it. This semester has been a fairly easy one, since most of my classes are computer programs, and I was already familiar with them. I averaged up the grades in my computations class and if I can get above a 90% on my remaining two tests, I can get an A in that class. Which means an A in all my classes! Not sure if I can, but I'm gonna give it my best. But a B is good too :).

I hope you all have a fantastic day today, feasting on all the fine foods you're going to cook up!



4 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Happy Thanksgiving :)

Anna said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Christine said...

Hi Amy! It's so good to read a post from you here on your blog. I've been thinking of you and meaning to call you every week... where in the world does the time go?

Obviously you've been busy studying away. Check out those awesome grades! Congrats to you--although I'm not the least bit surprised. You're so industrious.

We saw Harry Potter last weekend, too. It was really good, wasn't it? Next July is going to be bittersweet for sure.

Happy Thanksgiving! xo

Dottie (Tink's Place) said...

Hi Amy!

So good to see you here! I'm missing you! But, I'm also thrilled you're doing so well in your classes! *clapping* What a great accomplishment! Keep it up Amy!

Boy, 18 credit hours is very ambitious, but I think you can do it, in fact, I haven't any doubts! I know you can!

I hope you had a great day sweetie, as I hope all your days are!

((hugs))

Dottie :)