Friday, January 7, 2011

Flash Fiction Prompt and a Book Cover

I knew there was something about the picture that was chosen for this weeks flash fiction challenge that seemed familiar, and I finally found out why today! It happens to be the cover of a book I have (but have not read yet). The man's face is a little different and a different backdrop, but overall it's the same!

I did attempt to read the book last year, maybe? But I put it down and never picked it back up. Perhaps I should try again?





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! It's a sign. Funny how that happens every now and then. Read the book and tell me how it was.

T

Dottie (Tink's Place) said...

Oh... the artist is an illustrator and this image was available on photobucket. That book cover is lovely... please read and let me know... looks like a keeper to me!! Probably shopping for this one tonight.

Dottie :)

Blodeuedd said...

Very cool :)
If it was Royo as I think Dottie said then I have a bookcover with one of his pics too I think

Amy C said...

T and Dottie,

I have read her other books and loved them. Her Rai Kirah trilogy (Transformation, Revelation and Restoration) were extremely amazing books! Very detailed world. Loved it! And her Bridge of D'Arnath series was pretty damn awesome too. However, I did lose interest during the fourth book. I should probably pick that one back up and read it as it looks like it's the final book. But it's been over 5 years since I started it and maybe six years since I read the last book. I wonder how my memory would hold up if I tried reading it now?