Friday, February 4, 2011

Anne Bishop Signing!

WooHoo! It's almost time for my annual Anne Bishop signing!

Barnes & Noble
Saturday, March 26, 2011:
1 to 3 p.m.

1565 Niagara Falls Blvd.

Amherst, NY 14228

I don't think I'll be waiting til then to pick up her new release, however. I did that last year but didn't like the feeling of having not read the book. This year I'll have it read before me and my mom go :).

Twilight's Dawn
March 3, 2011

Winsol Gifts

Daemon, the Black Jeweled Warlord Prince of Dhemlan, is settling into his first year of married life with his Witch Queen Jaenelle. But as the thirteen-day celebration of Winsol draws near, Daemon finds himself being pulled in too many directions as he plays host to his formidable family…

Shades of Honor

Still recovering from the ordeal that left her wounded and angry, Surreal returns to Ebon Rih on the orders of Prince Lucivar. And when her former lover Falonar ruthlessly challenges the rule of her family, Surreal may finally succumb to the darkness burning inside her…

Family

When someone lays a vicious trap for Queen Sylvia and her sons, the fallout completely disrupts the lives of the ruling family of Dhemlan. Now, they have to uncover the identity of the warlord known only as No Face, before he returns to finish what he started

The High Lord’s Daughter

After losing the two most important people in his life, Daemon has assumed his father Saetan’s role as High Lord of Hell and built a wall around his heart. But when he inadvertently forges a new connection, will it be enough to break him free from his loveless life?

* * * * *

Totally looking forward to this new collection of short stories set in the Black Jewels world!

Last year Anne had mentioned that she was going to revisit the world of Ephemera (Sebastian and Belladonna) I wonder if that is still true :). Those two books were quite awesome and I would love to see more written in that broken and strange place!



4 comments:

Anna said...

Ooo I'm really looking forward to this one. I probably won't wait till it comes out in paperback like I usually do. :) Hope you have another great experience meeting Anne. :)

Dottie (Tink's Place) said...

Hi Amy!

It'll be great seeing one of your favorite authors again! I'm jealous here... the closest thing to an author signing here was the guy who wrote the poetry about farming... that's what we get for living in such a rural area I guess, lol! I've been trying to watch for authors coming to the Champaign area. Several authors live in the area, always hoping to see them at a book signing around here.

Dottie :)

Tracy said...

I'm curious...have you read any of the spoilers about TW? If so, how do you feel about them? I have read spoilers - bad me - and I don't know if I can read the book! Of course knowing it's 4 stories might help - I could just avoid the one. lol

Christine said...

That's great! I know how much you love Anne Bishop's works! :)