Friday, February 11, 2011

No Friday Flash :(

Things have been really busy round here this last week with this new job and working full time. I tried to write something, honestly I did, but it just didn't happen. And then I am now stuck with a cold! UGH!

My new job is going well. An overwhelming amount of information to learn, but I'm told I'm catching on nicely. I don't know! I know I'll enjoy it, once I figure it all out, but until then...

I'll be around later this evening to check out your flashes! Looking forward to reading them and seeing if one of you went the Steampunk route :). And I'm really excited that there is a new lady joining in...Irena from This Miss Loves to Read!


6 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Irena is joining in?! YAY :D

I was really sweet today, so sweet, I worked hard for a truly happy ending. The story suffered but at least I was nice

Michelle Greathouse said...

Amy,

Sorry you didn't get a chance to write - but glad everything is working out with the new job. :)

Have a great weekend. I'm heading over to Irena's blog.

M

Irena @ This Miss Loves to Read said...

Woohoo, I wrote my first Flasf Fiction post! Feels really good.:)

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Oh, I'm sorry you couldn't write a story for this Friday, but I hope next week will allow you more time.

Christine said...

I do hope you enjoy your job. Feel better and be sure to rest up over the weekend!

Dottie (Tink's Place) said...

Hi Amy!

I'm glad your job is falling into place, I know it's going to be a lot of hard work, and you maybe short of time, but eventually everything will fall into place, and you'll have that Ahhhhh moment! It will settle down again, and when you have time, you can flash us all you want!!

Have a wonderful, relaxing weekend!

((hugs sweetie))

Dottie :)

Dottie (Tink's Place) said...

Psssst: feel better sweetie, colds this time of year suck!!

Dottie :)