Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week the Top Ten Tuesday topic is 
Series I Haven't Finished...

1. The Mageverse Series by Angela Knight - I read the first five books and have the sixth. Perhaps one day I'll get caught up. I did start reading Master of Fire. It's on my nightstand.

Master of the Night
Master of the Moon
Master of Wolves
Master of Dragons
Master of Swords
Master of Fire
Master of Smoke
Master of Shadows
Master of Darkness


2. The Breeds by Lora Leigh -This series I would like to get caught up on. I have the next three books. One day I'll get back to them.

Tempting the Beast
The Man Within
Elizabeth's Wolf
Kiss of Heat
Soul Deep
Megan's Mark
Harmony's Way
Tanner's Scheme
Wolf's Hope
Jacob's Faith
Aiden's Charity
Dawn's Awkening
Mercury's War
Coyote's Mate
Bengal's Heart
Lion's Heat
Styx's Storm
Navarro's Promise
Lawe's Justice
Stygian's Honor

3. Paladins of Darkness by Alexis Morgan - Wow, I didn't realize how many books there are in this series that I haven't read. I doubt I'll try to finish this one. Not sure why I lost interest. It's been quite awhile since I read them.


Dark Protector
Dark Defender
In Darkness Reborn
Redeemed in Darkness
Darkness Unkown
Defeat the Darkness
Bound by Darkness
The Darkness Beyond
Darkness on Fire

4. The Dark-Hunter's by Sherilyn Kenyon - After I read Ash's book, I had no desire to read anymore. I loved the first 6 or 7 books, but after awhile, I just wasn't much into them and now there are just so many to read to get caught up. I'm not even going to list them :).

Fantasy Lover through Seize the Night were some of my favorite books I've read.

5. The Lee and Taro Series by Moira J. Moore - I really wanted to like these books. I enjoyed the first and second one, but found it difficult to get into the third.

Resenting the Hero
The Hero Strikes Back
Heroes Adfift
Heroes At Risk
Heroes Return

6. The Psy/Changling series by Nalini Singh - This seires I am finally working on getting caught up on, so it probably doesn't exactly fit with the theme of this top ten list. I had stopped reading them about three years ago, but have recently read the next two books from where I left off and now only have 3 more to get caught up. I really love this series and am not sure why I didn't keep up with it.

Slave to Sensation 
Visions of Heat
Caressed by Ice
Mine to Possess
Hostage to Pleasure
Branded by Fire
Blaze of Memory
Bonds of Justice
Play of Passion
Kiss of Snow
Tangle of Need

7. Daughter of the Glenn Series by Melissa Mayhue - Maybe someday I'll read some more books in this series. Not sure why I stopped reading these ones either. I did find that she has another series that I might have to look into...The Warrior Series :)


Thirty Nights With A Highland Husband
Highland Guardian
Soul of a Highlander
A Highlander of Her Own
A Highlander's Destiny
A Highlander's Homecoming
Healing the Highlander
Highlander's Curse

8. DragonFire Seires by Deborah Cooke - This is another series that I do plan on continuing. I just kinda stopped reading for awhile and now I am slowly trying to get caught up. She has a young adult series that branched off of this one that I would like to someday read also.

Kiss of Fire
Kiss of Fury
Kiss of Fate
Winter Kiss
Whisper Kiss
Darkfire Kiss
Flashfire
Ember's Kiss

9. Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning - I love her Highlander books and then this series started, but I just couldn't get into it like so many others have.

Darkfever
Blood fever
Faefever
Dreamfever
Shadowfever
Fever Moon

10. Mists of Ireland by Erin Quinn - This series I'd really like to get caught up on. I didn't realize, though, I'm only behind one book...

Hauting Beauty
Haunting Warrior
Haunting Desire
Haunting Embrace

I'd say more than half of this list is more a reminder of how far behind I am on series I still would like to read but for one reason or another have fallen behind.

The Spoiled Baby!

8 comments:

The_Book_Queen said...

Ah, cute spoiled baby, though! :) Hehe!

Oh,all but one of those series are ones that I, too, am behind on. Angela's books I've still got to read Fire and Shadows, but I've read the rest. I've yet to start Deborah's books, but they are on my list. The other series? I'm anywhere from the first book in to halfway through. So many books, so little time! [The only series you listed that I've not read, nor have on a list, is the Lee and Taro series).




Enjoy!
TBQ

Amy C said...

Hey TBQ,

I just love that little kitty cat!!

The Lee and Taro series is a fantasy series, but has kinda some romance in it. Not really though :).

Anna said...

Paladins of Darkness is another one I haven't finished.

Still addicted to Dark-Hunters though. I'm all caught up with that one. :)

Blodeuedd said...

Honestly let's just say most series

Amy C said...

Hey Anna,
I'm so far behind in the Dark-Hunters it's seems pointless to try to get caught up. I would like to read Fang's and Aimee's book though. I have it.

Amy C said...

Lol, B...I do have some series I keep up with, but it does seem that your right, most series I'll read the first book and not continue with the next oone. My list is more series that I would like to get back into and get caught up.

Christine said...

Oh the lists I could make for this one!!! omg it's ridiculous.

I am, however, caught up with Nalini's Psy-Changeling series and only one book behind in her Guild Hunter series and that one only came out a week or two ago so maybe that doesn't count as being "behind" yet!

I'm also caught up on KMM's Fever series. It's one of those that I loved while I was reading it, but after time has passed since I finished the last book, I think "was it really THAT great?"

estetik said...

Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked youestetik